Friday 18 July 2014

New home...

 

Hi Peeps..

Just a quickie post today - but I wanted to show you this little card I made for my daughter - she's just moved into a new apartment in London... and I know this image isn't 'apartment-like' - but it's one of my favourite little images so I knew I had to use it again.  And she's now received it so I'm safe to blog!

This is back to 'my type' of card... a bit CAS, a bit of pink, a bit of glitter... and a bit of frill.  Says it all really!! hehe!  


The image is from Pink Petticoat - it was a magazine freebie a couple of years back... I used Copics and Prismacolour pencils to colour, the circle is a Stately Circles Spellbinder, and the paper is a digi from Raspberry Road.

See - I can be quick and not waffle when I want to!!  I've had a couple of these visual disturbance migraines over the last couple of days followed by a throbbing head.. and they're a bit scarey so I'm not tempting fate by staying on the computer too much!

Big Hugs to all and have a wonderful weekend..

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous yet again buddy!
    I LOVE that little toadstool and wish I'd got it. It's perfect, the colouring, the LO everything.
    I wish your migraine a trip to China on a very slow boat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's oh so pretty, Christine! I love the simplicity with that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I have that image and it's never been used - really must get it out after seeing this.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christine this is fantabulous, and now I want that cute image too boo hoo! Sorry about your eyes, I had a similar thing recently after a virus, not nice is it. Rest your eyes and take it easy ! hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Christine. I like the dashed edges round the white mat - is that a die perchance? :) Hope your headache clears soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cuuuute Christine! What a darling image! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my kind of card too, maybe not the kind I am good at making, but definitely ticks all the boxes for me! Well, it is pink after all - lol!
    I do love this cute image for a new home card too :-)

    So sorry to hear you've had migraine troubles lately. I get migraines fairly often so I know it's not fun :-( Hope they settle down soon.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an all round lovely card. Fab colours, super pretty and lovely colouring. I have been thinking about the question. I'm still concerned about over committing. What is the commenting situation? X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, and I love the layout with the stitched look edges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper cute Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Christine, it's gorgeous, so so cute!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is lovely and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous "Christine" card, beautifully coloured. I hope your migraine has been consigned to the rubbish bin :o)
    Hugs,
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Christine I love everything about this card.
    It's is so pretty, I love the little image and your colouring, the fab layout and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Christine, love that image, just received the latest issue of Complete Cardmaking magazine (subscriber) and saw the All dressed up feature, lots of gorgeous creations, but they didn't put pics of designers by cards,just all together on first page,so was just wondering if you used Abi Ballerina and the number 6 on your card? cos' it looks a lot like your style, hugs,Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful design, I love your layout and the little house is so cute!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x