Thursday 17 July 2014

A bit of sparkle on my fairy...

 

Hi Peeps

I'm back today with my DT card for Sugar Nellie...  Of course, with my love of fairies I was bound to like and want to use this little lady...  but the card didn't turn out as I'd originally thought it might... It sort of evolved....  not sure if that was good or bad!  I had thought of using blues.....  so dunno what changed...


Materials Used:
Colouring: Copics
Dies: SB Opulent Ovals, Tim Holtz Flowers
Paper: Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour
Everything else from stash


I do hope you've been enjoying the wonderful weather we've been having here in the UK...  we went to a Food Festival on Sunday here in Wetherby... and I got sunburned!  So I've taken it carefully since then.  I hear we may have 30 degrees over the weekend.... and probably thunder!  EEEK!

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. Oh Christine this is beautiful ! I do love this image and you have created so a pretty card with it. I really like the flowers and bling.
    I am dreading the weekend, i am melting as it is !!! roll on winter lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, this is so pretty, and I love her in pink.
    Hope the sunburn's ok now.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno why you're not a fan of this beautiful card Silly Billy! It's the mutt's nuts I tell ya!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christine! I love the sweet fairy! Her wings look amazing! The inked edges of the frame adds such a nice touch as well as all the rhinestones! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will hear no complaints from me for going with pink in the end!
    Your colouring is gorgeous - love the pleats and sparkly wings :-)

    It's been VERY warm here today as well, so hope it's sunny for my days off next week too!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she's gorgeous. I really love this one. The papers are just so pretty too. I may need this pad! LOL
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Christine, she's adorable and love the sparkle.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous christine.really beautiful design and colours and i love the pretty fairy ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's PINK, has a fairy and glitter....all the right ingredients ...and it's gorgeous too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is super pretty too. Love. Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, I love the pretty papers and this gorgeous fairy!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x