Friday 30 December 2022

Taylored Expressions Festive Fir Stencil, Stamping Bella Christmas Trees


Hi Lovelies...

Well I'm sharing the last of my Christmas cards for 2022...  I know I should have got them blogged earlier... but hey... never too late???

First my first two of these cards, I've used the Taylored Expressions Festive Fir Stencil.  For one, I used the Sweet Poppy Transluscent Dimension Paste through the stencil, removing it quickly..  allowing the paste to dry, then using a rose gold foil laid over the image, and lastly put through a laminating machine.

Then for this second one, I used Versamark Ink through the stencil, then gold embossing powder after the stencil was removed - before heat embossing it.


For both of those cards, I went ahead straight onto the card base... no layers in sight!

Now these last two cards are using a stamp that is about 15+ years old and it means so much to me as it's from when I first fell in love with Stamping Bella.  After our recent sad news about our lovely Emily DaBella... I felt it was fitting to use this image (which by the way, still stamps perfectly!), for some cards this year.  


It's such a beautifully CAS image, that all it needed was some gold heat embossing.. with a touch of glitter within the trees.  I just added a tiny sentiment, some matting and layering with gold, and they were done.  The first is on a pale blue cardstock, and the second on white.


OK... so that's it for my Christmas cards this year - phew!  

Thanks so much for all the support you've give me throughout the year and I look forward to posting lots more cards in 2023!  If you don't already follow me on Instagram... my tag is @cardsbychristine - you can find me there - though I do give more info about the cards I make here.

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2023 and I'll see you then!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x