Friday 2 December 2022

Stamping Bella Christmas Camper


Hi Peeps...

It's another Bellarific Friday - and although they are difficult days so soon after the loss of our lovely leader... we're keeping her dream alive!

As it's the first Friday of the month - we have a Stamp of the Month - this time it's the Christmas Camper - with that mahoosive Christmas Tree loaded on the top!  This stamp is half price throughout December on the website..  yayyy! 

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a cloudy background through a die-cut circle - adding a couple of silver snowflakes.  The sentiment is included with this stamp.


Card Info:
Dies - Li'l Inkers Stitched Circle, MFT Blueprints
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Colouring - Copics
Camper - BG10/11/13 BV31/0000 C1/3/5/7
Greens - G24/94/99 Reds - R46/39/89
White Gel Pen for Snow

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for a peek at what my fellow Bella Babes have been up to.  There's also the Sistahood Facebook page to chat and share all things Bella related.  

Don't forget there's going to be a SPECIAL Bellarific Friday next week (9th December) where we'd love you all to join in creating a special card in memory of lovely Emily...  let's flood the internet with Stamping Bella!

Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christine....I recently bought this stamp and ohhh am I glad I did! When I see a card you have made I usually say oh boy...now I need that stamp she has used because I just love what you have done! LOVE your card Christine!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x