Friday 23 December 2022

Stamping Bella Tangled Gnomes


Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday again..  and this time we have a colour inspiration photo to inspire us.


So out came my Christmas gnomes..  and I chose this pair to use as they remind me of a day a couple of weeks ago, when we were putting up our Christmas lights on the outside of the house.  Boy.... were they in a tangle!  We're generally pretty good when we put them away each year, but it seems this time, we'd just got them in the box quickly and shut the lid!  But we did manage eventually to get them untangled, thank goodness!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Paper - Memory Box Pixie
Colouring - Copics
Gnomes - R29/59/89 E00/11 R01/20 T0/1/3 C0/1 E23/25
Lights - R24/27
Shading - B0000/000
Grounding - C0/1/2/3
White Gel Pen
Glitter

I'd like to wish everyone who follows me and supports me in my card-making journey a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and here's to a WONDERFUL 2023!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x