Friday 9 December 2022

Stamping Bella Journaling Mochi Girl


Hi Lovelies...

Today the Bella Babes are celebrating our lovely Emily....  creator of Stamping Bella and our ForeverBella - she will for sure, be in our hearts forever.

For my card I've used the Journaling Mochi Girl stamp... Emily had a love of journaling so I thought this perfect for today.  I've used a little sentiment that reflects how I feel..... remembering her.

Of course, she knew me well, and knew my love of pink...  so that's the colour I chose.  


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Waffle Flower A2 Lacy Layers
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E29/57/33
Sweater - R81/83/85
Cup - BG10/11/13
Book - W0/1/2
Shading - T0/1/3

We're hoping that lots of you will join in our celebration of Emily - be it on your blog, Facebook or Instagram.  Make sure you tag #stampingbella. Let's flood the crafting world with Stamping Bella!

Have a good weekend all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x