Friday 16 December 2022

Stamping Bella Mini Oddball Christmas Pudding


Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday and today our theme is Christmas!  So easy with all the fabulous Christmas images from Stamping Bella... I was spoiled for choice which to choose...

But I do love this little Mini Oddball Christmas Pudding..  so out she came.  I did a little Distress Oxide blending through a rectangle stencil - splattering with gold watercolour and a deep red too.  Then I fussy cut the coloured image and adhered her with foam pads.


Card Info:
Distress Oxides - Crackling Campfire and Fossilized Amber
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Rectangle
Colouring - Hair - E70/71
Skin - E000/00/11
Berries - E57 R24/27/46
Leaves - YG17/G89
Pudding - E15/57/59/29
Icing - BG31 T1
Watercolours to splatter

Hope you like my Christmas make today..  I think I'm nearing the end of my Christmas cards... but I do have more to share that I've already made - so watch this space!

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration from the Babes..  and over to the Sistahood Facebook page to chat and share all things Bella related...

Big hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x