Sunday 18 December 2022

A Colorful Life Designs Three Wise Men


Hi Peeps

Today I'm sharing this simple Christmas card made with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs...  it really is easy peasy to use!

I used Pixie Spray on the back of the Three Wise Men stencil - then used Distress Inks to blend over the stencil.  I did a bit of white splattering onto the night sky while the stencil was in place.. and added a little die cut star.  I peeled off the stencil and was left with the white design of the image... plus a white base, perfect for adding this sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

Then I used my MFT Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the panel, which I adhered to my card base with fun foam.  All done and soooo easy!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Christine...this is beautiful! You really do your backgrounds so beautifully! Hope you are keeping well! Enjoy these last couple of days before Christmas! Did you receive my Christmas card yet!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x