Thursday 29 December 2022

Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Cutouts

Hi Peeps...

I'm still sharing cards that I made for this Christmas - I just have a couple left and need to get them blogged before next year!

I used the fabulous Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Cutouts for my card today..  using an arch frame die to frame the little scene.  I've used the buildings, trees, stars and clouds from the die set..  I know this set will come in handy in the future, as it has lots of bits... including words which I haven't used here!

I die cut the arch, and did a little doodling around it to give it a bit extra pop.  Then I blended a night sky and adhered the cut outs.

Card Info:

Dies - Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Cutouts
MFT Arch Frame
Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Stamp
Colouring - Copics
Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh

Hope you like this one as much as I enjoyed making it!  Watch this space for another one or two before New Year!

Happy Crafting...



1 comment:

  1. Love this night scene you created! As always, you have created such a beautiful night sky! Love how the windows look like the lights are on inside the homes!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x