Monday 3 March 2014

Paper Nest Dolls Fancy Folds theme

 

Hi Ladies

And yes, I'm back again with another card... that's two in one 24 hour period..  some kind of record for me!

Today's card is for the new challenge at Paper Nest Dolls - the theme is Fancy Folds... so here I am with a card using Little Birdie Ellie who is available as a rubber stamp here.  Now for this card, I didn't want to show the bird as it wouldn't have fitted in the die I was using, so I just took the decision not to ink that part of the stamp.


I'm very much into the image doing the talking on my cards at the moment..  so I've kept it CAS.  

I used Copics and Flexmarkers...  the blues are Copic BG70, and Flexmarkers are Dove Grey and Cloud Blue (this is more for my own info when I look back than anyone elses!!  I tend to forget nice colour combos and always wish I'd noted them!)
Grass: Prismacolour pencils
Dies: Memory Box Delicate Vine, Nestie shape
DP: Prima Meadowlark Grace

Hope you like what I've done with this little lady, and that you'll pop over to the challenge blog and join in. 

I'm not going to waffle on today as I'm sure you've heard enough from me lately!
Big hugs and Happy Crafting..  

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Christine, she's adorable.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE? LIKE? Nah! I LOVE it. Love the blue hues and love your amazing colouring of this sweet image.
    It's perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card, love the colours and design. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you use pink, but this blue is also really gorgeous. Pink, blue and purple are def my faves.

    She's a sweetie too.

    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, so gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the pale blue and the lovely die-cuts.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, adore the subtle blue and fab colouring. Great fold and lovely papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ♥
    I adore blue anyway, but this is so clean and fresh and light!
    Fabulous colouring and perfect CAS layout.
    Love it!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is so adorable Christine! Love how your colored her and the pretty die cut foliage adds a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so precious! A sweet work of art.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, so elegant! The fancy fold design is lovely and that vine die is the perfect finishing touch - it's already on my wish list!
    The pastel blue is really pretty and your little lady looks so sweet and beautifully coloured :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Christine, she is adorable.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Christine, I love the cute image and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous christine.stunning image and i love the shade of blue :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sooo pretty Christine :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x