Friday 14 March 2014

Shhhhhhhhhh... it's oh soooooo quiet... Now what about the Harrogate Show??

Hi Girls...

So sorry that I haven't been around with any cards this week, I've had a quiet one - all my DT cards come together next week, so I've taken a bit of time out while I've been getting organised!  But I have been keeping up with my commenting so know 'what's occurring' as a certainly Welsh lady would say...

ANYWAY... the point of the post.....  I'm going to the Harrogate Papercrafts Show tomorrow...  meeting up with a couple of lovely blogging buddies...  Anyone else going to be there??  If so, say hello - as I'm not the best at recognising people.... nor even seeing people if they're not right up in front of my face with a name badge on!  I promise I won't be ignoring you...  but I will probably need a nudge and I apologise in advance!  Now...  on the other hand - I have a good sense of direction and am a good navigator -  seems everyone has their strength!

I'm looking forward to the show as always - and would love to say hi if you're around!

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time hun and get lots and lots of goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there CHristine :-) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day tomorrow... How far is Harrogate from Derby? X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall be there. And am much the same as you in that name badges are most useful, lol.
    I can't wait to get some serious shopping done! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine, I should have come back to you before but been a tad hectic one way and another sorry I forgot.
    I will not be going to the show as I am going to Filey for the day, my Daughter get the keys tomorrow for her new property at The Bay.

    Parsnip is to do with the Playground, it is the Playground mascot, loads of things go off in teh playground, sometimes a tad silly but it's just a bit of fun.
    Have a great day tomorrow.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there sweetie will give you a ring/text when I arrive..tell Kath The Bay Filey is a couple of miles from where I live..it used to be the old Butlins holiday camp..

    smiles Christine the other one xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to come but too far away for me! Look forward to meeting you in Leeds though - I'll wear a pink carnation so you can find me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a lot of fun Christine! Hope you share what you can't live without!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the show Christine, and don't forget to show us your goodies :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x