Saturday 29 March 2014

I'm late.... I'm late......... for a very important date........

 

Morning Ladies...

I couldn't help putting that title for this little white rabbit...  he's hurrying along and definitely looks like he's late..  but in fact it's not Easter for a while yet!

I really love Whimsie Doodles images...  they lend themselves so well to fussy cutting and 3D-ing the odd bit here and there...  This one is Bunny Egg and can be found HERE.

I coloured with Copics and Promarkers - then 3D'd the egg and hair bow.  I used my embossing tool around the edge of the rabbit so he looks more 'rounded'...  and used foam pads to 3D him onto the pink.  The papers are from LOTV Nitwits Bonnets and Bowties pad... and look just right for Easter in my opinion..

I used a Marianne's Creatables fancy circle die for the white...  combined with a MFT circle for the pink bazzil..  then matted and layered and added a little bow from some ribbon I've had in my stash for about 12 years or so - I got lots of rolls in different colours from America when I first went in 2002- see, I DO use my hoarded stash!  Of course, this little rabbit had to have some glitter to appear on my blog...  then I decided that as there was a little mark (goodness knows where that came from!) on the pink bazzil, I'd do a few pearl dots to hide it so dug out my Cosmic Pearl Glue.

This is one of eight Easter cards I've been busy making that are headed for a lovely lady in Bermuda.... my daughter is doing a good job as my agent and so I'm now selling internationally!! hehe 

Hope you like and will stop by and let me know you've been..

Have a good weekend all whatever you're up to...

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely Christine. Love the little bunny and the HUGE eggie. That die is so pretty too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute Christine and love the colour and the pretty papers. Enjoy your evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one super cute image hun great papers and colours too hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christine this is adorable ! Fantastic colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uber cute!!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE!! Gorgeous card Christine, love the sparkly touches :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    PS. we kept REALLY busy and Dex forgot about robot building... phew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card, super cute image and love the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card as always Christine, and such pretty colours. Are you sure that little character isn't a girl? :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How completely adorable! I love the glittery egg too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous christine.i love your design and cute bunny and fab pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just perfect & is he late?..lol as you say Easter is rather later this year. clever decoupage work love the colours fab design & some sparkle too..too cute..

    smiles Christine the other one xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm running a bit late too and having a bit of a mega catch up...can you tell?!
    Another super sweet design Christine and the pearl dots look fab! I have been known to use Frantage to cover smudges in the same way but shhh, no-one will ever know - lol!
    Oooh, do you think that egg is a chocolate one and if so, I hope that bunny is running in my direction :-D
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x