Friday 21 March 2014

All Dressed Up - New March images!!


Hi Ladies

Here I am again with another new gorgeous image from Wendy at All Dressed Up.  I think this one is rapidly becoming my new  favourite of Wendy's images..... hmmm, but then again, I say that about each one of these ADU images I use at the TIME I use it...... they are really ALL so wonderful - it's a very difficult decision!

Anyway....  this one is 'A Time to Share' available HERE.


I decided to use a slightly different sentiment...  so I asked if it was OK for me to do that.  Always best to ask the artist before any change is made. 

I loved using lots of blue for a change, but.... well..... errr.... my pink crept in..    I did print the umbrella out a second time (even though the first was cut using the 'out of the box' technique... but I really wanted to give it depth so out came my foam pads.  I coloured with Copics, used my Sharpie Poster Paint Pen for the little white dots, added glitter, a couple of Li'l Inker Stitched Hearts, all onto a Nestie Label shape...  and it was done.  The paper was from a Prima pad I had...  which I think matched so well with the rain drops, and I added a little tiny bit of ric rac to finish.

Here are the fabulous new images for this launch:

A Little Me Time

A Time To Share

Looking Gorgeous

We Make A Good Team

Something for everyone don't you think??  You may have seen already some of the fabulous creations the lovely DT have come up with.

Don't forget our current challenge is to 'Use a Button' - where you could be in with a chance of winning three digi images of your choice!  We'd also love you to join in our Facebook Group... to share your ADU creations and chat to fellow crafters.

I'll be back soon, but until then, 
Big Hugs and Happy Crafting..  

18 comments:

  1. Love this, the umbrella does work so well and I love it with the blue. ..that sentiment is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Christine, I love that new image and I love what you did with it!
    I'm sorry I've been AWOL for a week, busy time of year again
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how sweet is this cute image..lovely colours, great shiny puddles..lol clever use of the rain DP..yep let you off with your tiny bit of Pink..lol

    smiles Christine the other one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Christine - the image is beautiful and I love your pretty detailing.
    Loving the cute baby card below to :o)
    Have a great weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! Your colouring looks fabulous and love the papers too, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohnhow sweet is this image and your detail as always is amazing hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Christine - this one is stunning! Not that your other cards aren't but this one is gorgeous!

    Love the sentiment too, it reminds me of one of Emilys' story books about a little girl and her puppy.

    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Christine this is so so cute, fabulous colouring and sentiment, love it! All the new images are gorgeous.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You card is so gorgeous as always Christine, and I think we can forgive a little pink pushing it's way in seeing as you are so addicted to it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You already know how much I love this card from FB but had to pop by to say it again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christine, I have been looking at the ADU images for ages and finally purchased some the other day.. They are just so adorable and your card is fantastic. I love your colouring and Tehran umbrella .
    Can't wait to use my new ADU images and hopefully buy some of these new ones,

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very sweet Christine! You did an amazing job coloring the darling image! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card to bits Christine! That umbrella looks SO delicate the way you've treated it with dimention and the glitter etc. It's SMASHING! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is adorable. That cute pink umbrella just pops out. Go you x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous christine.stunning pretty image and i love your fab papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card, the sentiment is so lovely! Love the blue, especially your raindrop paper.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blue and pink what's not to like!love the card Chrisitine ,super cute image too and the ones below are lovely.Your colouring is amazing as always !!!!must watch your tutorials again when I get a minute:) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yep, I LOVE this image too and you have coloured it so beautifully, plus the 3D umbrella is a wonderful finish :-) The dark blue is so striking but it is even better with that bit of pink to break it up... always room for some pink, right?!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x