Friday 3 November 2023

Paper Roses Studio Heart Confetti Circle


Hi Lovelies...

I'm sharing a card today that I made for a lovely friend....  it was a relatively easy card to make, in that there's no colouring... but there IS lots of die-cutting and sticking!

I used a heart circle die from Paper Roses, and have laid some colours behind the hearts.  I used the watercolour circles from LOTV.  Then I diecut the square and layered it onto my card base with 3D foam tape. I cut the word from gold and the shadow from white... then adhered them to the heart.



Card Info:
Dies - Paper Rose Studio Heart Confetti Circle, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Square, 
Spellbinders Yana's Scripty Sentiments
LOTV Watercolour Circles Digital Image

Hope you like my make today... 

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is going to really appreciate your card. It is so pretty. I love how you did the gold thanks on the top. Homemade cards are keepers!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x