Monday 20 November 2023

Honey Bee Stamps Winter Village


Hi Lovelies..

I have another Christmas card to share today - one I really loved making as there was lots of cutting and sticking!

I used the Honey Bee Stamps Winter Village die set - which gives another building too, but I didn't have room for the three.  I cut it all from white card, before colouring with Copics in the shades I wanted.  Then I used Distress Oxides with white ink splatters for the background, adding some snow drifts edged with glitter.  I adhered the church and the cottage, then finally added my sentiment in the sky.


Card Info:
Die Set - Honey Bee Stamps Winter Village
Snowdrifts - MFT Rolling Hills die set
Sentiment - Penny Black Joy to the World
Distress Oxides - Broken China, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire
Copics - B34/21/23/24/26 YR27, Y21 E42/43 R08/24/27/46 B60 C1/2

Hope you like my Christmas make today!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x