Friday 17 November 2023

Purple Onion Designs Jolly the Snowman


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made with a fabulous, new stamp that I received from a lovely, far away, friend - and as she suggested, I couldn't resist giving the image a pink sky background!

I did a bit of no line colouring for the little guy, using pale blue/grey colours to shade him.  Then I fussy cut him, and set him aside while I created the background.

I diecut a stitched rectangle, then added a strip of post it tape to the base for the snow, before blending the pinks.  Then I splattered the snow.  I added a small, old Paula Pascual sentiment, before adhering the snowman with foam pads.  Lastly, I used foam tape to adhere the panel to my card base - which is actually navy blue, but difficult to see on the photos.


Card Info:
Image - Purple Onion Designs Jolly The Snowman
Sentiment - Paula Pascual Christmas Messages
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry
Colouring - Copics
Snowman - B60/63 C2
Nose - YR04/18
Buttons - C5/9
Scarf - YG23/63
Arms - W04/05
Sequins and Glitter
White Ink for the snow

Hope you like my snowman as much as I enjoyed making with him!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an awesome card using the Purple Onion Design snowman! I am so happy you did the pink background (you always do a marvelous job)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x