Friday 10 November 2023

Concord & 9th Festive Corner Cuts


Hi Lovelies...

I'm here with another Christmas card today... I seem to be getting into the Christmas spirit a little earlier than I usually do - which makes me happy!

I've used this gorgeous die set from Concord & 9th for my card after seeing Kristina Werner using it - there's lots of die cutting involved, but no colouring, so it's a nice change!  I cut the lattice corner twice and adhered them to glitter card in each corner with 3D foam tape.  Then I cut the flowers and adhered them down the centre  of the card.  Lastly, I diecut the Noel word from gold, with the shadow in white.  I cut the tiny centres for the flowers in Champagne glitter card so they would pop.  Finally, I adhered the panel to a red base, to match the flowers.


Card Info:
Die Set - Concord & 9th Festive Corner Cut
Glitter Card
(that's it!!)

I'm really pleased how it turned out - hope you like it too!  

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Christine! Again, you put so much love and time into each of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x