Tuesday 7 November 2023

Woodware Robin Bubble Stack


Hi Lovelies...

For my card today, I've used a new stamp to me... this is the Robin Bubble Stack from Woodware.  

I stamped and coloured the image, then masked them with masking paper, before using Distress Ink to create the blue background.  I splattered with white ink to create the snow.  I then stamped and coloured another image, this time fussy cutting the robins.  I used a dry embossing tool to make them slightly domed... before adhering them with foam pads.

Then I used a die to create the frame from glitter card, and stamped the sentiment which I matted with more glitter card.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Woodware Robins Bubble Stack
Die - SBD Denmark 149
Distress Ink Faded Jeans
Colouring - Copics
R24/27/26 E57 E23/25/27

Hope you like my card - it was not the easiest to photograph - both because of the length, and because we've not had good 'photography weather' (ie, very little light) for the last few days!

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did the robins so they look 3D! Love the frame you put around the robins too! SOOOO well done! It has been cloudy and dreary here! The temperatures have been nice but this afternoon it will turn and we expect windchill temperatures! Time to stay in and craft!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x