Tuesday 31 October 2023

Mama Elephant Fly With Me


Hey Peeps...

Today I'm sharing two cards that I've made recently, for my two youngest grand-daughters, who both turned one within a couple of months of each other.

For each card,  I coloured and fussy cut the image I chose from Mama Elephant Fly With Me stamp set. Then I cut a large number one out of patterned paper, then backed that with pink cardstock. I used a Spellbinders embossing folder for the background which I matted and layered, then I adhered the number and the image with foam pads.  Finally, I added some Stickles around the edge of the number and also around the card.  Sooo difficult to photograph!




Hope you like my cards today!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO DARLING! Love how you did #1 and stickles around the edge like that!
    Great idea ! LOVE that embossing folder! SOOOO cute! You must love that you use PINK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x