Thursday 26 October 2023

Pink Fresh Studio Foliage Shaker Set

Hi Lovelies...

Today my card is relatively CAS - it's a diecut leaf, inlaid with glitter card!  It's actually a leaf from the Pink Fresh Studio Foliage Shaker set - I cut the outline once from gold mirri card, and cut the full leaf twice from kraft, adhering them together to give depth.  

Then I recut the leaf, but this time from glitter card - and inlaid the glitter bits into the leaf.  Does that make sense?? Hope so!  I adhered the completed leaf to a diecut panel with foam pads.

I added a sentiment that I love using that is an oldie from Paper Smooches then adhered the panel to my card base.


Hope you like!

Happy Crafting.....

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x