Friday 20 October 2023

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Witches 3


Hi Lovelies..

It's Bellarific Friday time again... this time the theme is 'Any Fall Themed Stamp' - well mine is for Halloween, which is definitely in Autumn/Fall..  so hopefully it's OK!

I used the Curvy Girl Witches 3 for my card, colouring them, fussy cutting, and sprinkling them with glitter.  Then I created a background with Distress Ink blending, masking a moon first.  I sprinkled the sky with water and white paint - then coloured the moon slightly, adding some spooky looking birds (I can't draw bats!) and a few twigs along the side.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Mustard Seed
Colouring - Copics
Witch 1 - Hair - \YR04/18 E08/18
Dress - G09/17/29 BV11 V25/22/17/15 RV55
Witch 2 - Hair - E41/42/43
Dress - YR18/27 RV69/34
Witch 3 - Hair - E23/27/29
Dress - T0/1/3/5/7/9 YR65

Hope you like my spooky make as much as I enjoyed making it!  Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration from the Babes, and also to the Facebook Sistahood Page - to chat and share all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting....

1 comment:


  1. AMAZING! I just love how you did that moon!!!! The images are coloured perfectly...and your BATS are perfect too!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x