Friday 23 September 2022

Stamping Bella Snuggle Owlies and Snuggle Sentiments


Hey...

I'm here again!  But this time it's with my first of the new Sneak Peeks of the fabulous release from Stamping Bella - due out on Monday!  

For this card, I've used the Snuggle Owlies, combined with the new Snuggle Weather Sentiment Set.  This set is perfect for the cooler days we're having - lots of different snuggly sentiments.

I stamped and coloured the image, adding the sentiment in the top corner.  Then I die cut it with a smaller than my usual rectangle die, adhering the panel to some patterned paper with foam pads.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Patterned Paper
Colouring - Copics
Owls - E40/41/43/44 T0/1
Scarves - YR04/18/27
Branch - E44/57
Leaves - YG91/93

I'll be back tomorrow and Sunday with more sneak peeks of the upcoming release...  so exciting!

Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable stamp and such a great card design and colours it’s lovely Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x