Friday 9 September 2022

Stamping Bella Mochi Fall Girl


Hi All...

It's a very sad time at the moment in the UK..  with the awful news we heard yesterday.  Our Queen has been a part of our the whole of my life... she was on the throne before I was born, and has been the one constant.  And now she's passed, my thoughts are with her family.. and I'm afraid I keep having a little cry.

But.... crafting is always a way to help focus the mind... and this card I made certainly helped me.  This is Mochi Fall Girl... and as the leaves are turning brown here (a little early!), I knew this image was perfect to use for my Bellarific Friday card.

I coloured her on a panel, then added a tiny die cut layer of patterned paper, which I'd edged with a border die.  I was able to cut around her elbow on the coloured panel, so I could allow her to 'lean' onto the patterned paper.  Know what I mean??


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Paper Smooches Dots and Dashes
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R30
Hair - E50/51/53/55/57
Scarf - YG91/93/95
Coat - R37/39 E07/19
Leaves - YG61/63 E13/15/18 G94/99
Cup - RV42/14

There is a fabulous sentiment that comes with this Mochi Girl... but I didn't have room for it on my card, so it's going to be a 'just because' card with no sentiment!

Hope you like my make today...

Crafty Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Love your card today Christine. Like you the Queen has been part of our life too! She was a remarkable women. Both my grandmother and mother were from Wales so my whole life my grandmother spoke with such respect of the Queen. We have been watching the news constantly here in Canada. It was nice to see Charles come and greet the people outside of Buckingham Palace.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x