Sunday 25 September 2022

Stamping Bella Christmas Village Backdrop, Stamping Bella Squishy Owl, Stamping Bella Tangled Cat

Hi Peeps...

For my first Stamping Bella sneaky peek today - I've used this gorgeous Christmas Village backdrop.  I stamped it on a smaller slimline card panel, which I'd diecut with a scalloped edge.  Then I stamped the image again onto masking paper - so I could cover the trees and houses while I created a Distress Oxide blended winter sky...  splattering with white acrylic paint.

Then I removed the mask, and coloured the little scene.  I added lots of glitter to the roof of each little building and then lots to the snow on the ground.


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Christmas Village Backdrop (available 26 Sept)
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames (which I elongated slightly!)
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire
Colouring - Copics
Houses - W1/2/3/4, E81/84, T0/1/3, E13/15
Trees YG25 G46
Reds - R24/46
Yellows - Y21/38
Glitter

I actually made an envelope for this card too as I have difficulty finding the size here in the UK, but they are so easy to make.

Onto my next card - which is called Squishy Owl - you'll see why...  

Firstly I coloured and fussy cut the image - then I created the background with a cover plate die, a diecut moon, and a Distress Oxide blended panel. 


I adhered the background bits together, then added the pumpkins and the squished owl on the front.  The sentiment is another from the Snuggle Weather Sentiments.


Card Info:
Dies - Mama Elephant Forest Cover Plate, L'il Inkers Stitched Circle
Distress Oxides - Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, 
Rusty Hinge, Seedless Preserves
Pumpkins - YR61/65/04/18/27
Owl - W0/1/2/3 T0
Leaves - YG91/93

And finally - my last sneaky peek from this release...

For this Christmas card, I've used the fabulous Tangled Cat - who is all wrapped up in the Christmas lights...hope no-one turns them on!  

I coloured the image, then did a bit of die-cutting.... firstly I cut the peek-a-boo circle out of patterned paper, then I cut a circle frame in red to highlight.  I placed the cat behind the window, then popped it all on a red card.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Jumbo Peekaboo Circle, MFT Pierced Circle, Tonic Circle
Colouring - Copics
Cat - T0/1/2/3 R00 C0
Lights - Y18 R24 YG05 YR04
Ground - R24/27/46

Hope you're loving these new images as much as enjoyed making with them - tomorrow is release day so get your shopping lists ready!

Big Crafty Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x