Friday 30 September 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Garden Blooms


Hi Lovelies...

There's a lovely new release today from Rachelle Anne Miller - including this delightful Garden Blooms - with this little happy girlie busy planting seeds to grow into lovely flowers.

I know in this part of the world, it's Autumn... but there are a lot of places which are just getting into their Spring... and anyway, I love creating with Spring/Summer images!

I coloured the image - then matted and layered with gold mirri card onto dotty cardstock.  Then I added a sprinkle of glitter and it was done!


Card Info:
Card - Anna Marie Designs Dotty Pink
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E30/31
Top and Headband - R81/83
Birds and Pot - E21/33
Flowers - R83 Y15 V22
Sky - B0000
Grass - G43/14

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Rachelle Anne Miller Blog or the Facebook Page for more inspiration using these fabulous digi images!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x