Wednesday 7 September 2022

Pretty Pink Posh Darling Dragonflies


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made with a lovely stamp and die set that I bought a little while ago..  why oh why I didn't use it sooner, I'll never know!

Anyways... they're out of their packet and flying happily!  These are the Darling Butterflies from Pretty Pink Posh..  they're so cute and so easy to colour and die cut.  

I created a partially smooshed background with some pink watercolour paint - then splattered it with white and silver to give sparkle.  I coloured and die cut the dragonflies.... giving their wings even more sparkle!  Then I adhered them with foam pads so they stood out from the card.  I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with silver embossing powder... difficult to show on photographs, but lovely in real life.  Lastly I adhered the panel to the card base using adhesive fun foam.


Card Info:
Images and Dies - Pretty Pink Posh Darling Dragonflies
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Scripty Birthday
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
RV52/63/55
Glitter
Pink, White and Silver Watercolour Paint

Hope you like my pink make today...  even though I'm trying to use a bigger range of colours, I have to have my pink 'fix' every now and again!

Big Crafty Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. WOW Christine! Your background is awesome! LOVE this card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x