Saturday 24 September 2022

Stamping Bella Pumpkin Spice Curvy Girl, Stamping Bella Carolling Owls


Hi Again...

Today I have another two Sneak Peeks from the brand new release from Stamping Bella available this coming Monday!

Firtsly, I've used the gorgeous Pumpkin Spice Curvy Girl...  OMG I wish I still had legs like hers - I did at one time!  She is surrounded by pumpkins, and is clinging onto one tucked under her arm.  She's just about to have a drink of her hot chocolate..  I think she needs warming up after being out in the field picking those pumpkins!


Card Info:
 Anna Marie Designs Brown Dotty Cardstock
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Basic Borders
Gold Mirri Card
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E40/41/43
Dress - E13/15/18
Pumpkins - YR61/65/04/18 YG91/93/95
Shading and Grounding - W0/1/2

For my second card, I've used the Carolling Owls image..  and I decided to go all CAS and just add them to a Distress Oxide blended background.  I used different reds... then splattered with gold watercolour paint.  


I coloured and fussy cut the owls, adding them with foam pads in the centre of the panel - the lightest part of the blending.  I used gold mirri card to mat the panel to.  This is definitely a card that you need to see in real life - I love the gold on the red!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Distress Oxides - Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple and Barn Door
Colouring - Copics
Owls - E40/41/42/43 T0/1
Scarves - R24/27/46
Gold Watercolour Paint and Mirri Card

I have more cards tomorrow before the release on Monday... can't wait to show you them!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x