Tuesday 26 January 2021

Hocus Pocus!


Hi There...

For my card today, I used the MFT Wish Granted stamp....  she's just sooooo darn cute!!  I coloured and fussy cut her - then created a background by blending some Distress Inks and splattering. I then using some embossing paste through a stencil, sprinkling the paste with glitter before it dried.


Card Info:
Image - MFT Wish Granted
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Stencil - Tim Holtz Hocus Pocus
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - Y31/33/55
Dress RV23/25/29
Wings - RV10/000
Star - Y17
Embossing Paste and Glitter

I thought I'd try to capture the sparkle in a little video - it really does show up!


Happy Crafting...


1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x