Wednesday 6 January 2021

Hanging with my Gnomies...


Hi All

I've been waiting to use these little gnomies for some time - they've sat on my desk patiently waiting their turn, and today's their day!  They're from MFT and come in a large set with a couple more gnomes, a little house and some foliage and flowers..  ooh and lots of sentiments too.

I did a little bit of Distress Ink Blending for behind the images, then coloured and adhered them with foam pads for some depth.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - MFT Hanging With My Gnomies
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron
Colouring - Copics

Hope you like my make today.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x