Tuesday 19 January 2021

Foliage Frame and a Homemade Slimline Envelope


Hi Lovelies..

OK.. I give in... I've started making some slimline cards!  I bought the fabulous Trinity Stamps Foliage Frame a little while ago, so cut two of those out, adhering them together...  then dug out an MFT Best Wishes Die - which I cut three of, again adhering them together to give some depth.

I made my own card base, then cut a pink cardstock panel for the front.  I love how the white looks set on the pink.  I added gems and sequins (hopefully) to the right places...  and it was done!

Card Info:
Dies - Trinity Stamps Foliage Frame, MFT Best Wishes
Gems and Sequins

THEN - and this is what I'm most proud of, I created a slimline envelope for it!  As you know, it's not easy to get this shaped envelope here in the UK..  so out came some 150gsm A4 pink card that's been sitting in my cupboard - and a YouTube video on how to make - easy peasy!  I used my score board for the folds..  then used a little glue to get it all together - it turned out really well!


Hope you like my make today..

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Christine....and an envelope...WOW! I must go search for this utube video!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x