Sunday 24 January 2021

Another Rainbow Make...


Hi All...

I'm back into rainbow mode for my card today..  it's my favourite place to be at the moment as it makes me happy!

I've been diecutting again - this is using the Altenew Stacked Diamonds Cover plate - I cut it twice and adhered them today, to give depth to the die cut....  then I used Distress Oxides on a panel in rainbow order...  for the diecut panel to be matted on to.  

I then used a sentiment stamp from Mama Elephant's Paola's Wishes stamp set onto an MFT Pierced Circle diecut - finishing with a few flowers from that I'd stamped and fussy cut from the Simon Says Stamp Freestyle Flowers stamp set.

Here's the Distress Oxide colours I used...



Hope you like my make today even though it's a bit of a mish mash of lots of products from different companies!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting... 

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x