Monday 11 January 2021

Hanging with my Gnomies - 2


Hi Lovelies..

I'm back with another of the images from the MFT Hanging with my Gnomies stamp set..  this little guy was the one who tempted me to buy the set!

I coloured and fussy cut him (and the worm!), then created a background using red cardstock and a dotty stencil with Picket Fence Distress Ink blended through.  I love the effect that gives.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - MFT Hanging with my Gnomies
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Borders
Stencil - Clearly Besotted Basic Dots
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Greens - YG03/05/17
Beard T0/1/3
Reds - Y24/27/46
Worm - E23/25
Distress Ink - Picket Fence

Hope you like my make today.... Gnomes seem to have taken over my craft room at the moment!!

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x