Friday 8 January 2021

Flying Gnome!


Hello There...

Well we have the first Bellarific Friday of 2021 today - and we're highlighting the Stamp of the Month - which this time is the Flying Gnome.... he's trying to get somewhere very fast and has enlisted the help of this giant bumble bee!!

I coloured and fussy cut them, then created a background using Distress Inks and a Cloud Stencil, and finishing with a die cut cloud border, so I could stamp the sentiment.  When I'd adhered him on foam pads, I drew a little trail of dotted lines behind him...


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border
Stencil - MFT Clouds
Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Broken China
Colouring - Copics
Gnome:
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Cape and Hat - BG53/45/57/49
Suit - G09/17
Beard N0/1/3
Bee:
Body E99/74 Y15/17/38
Face - W3/5
Wings - BG10
Beard - T0/1/3
Goggles - B60/63
Glitter for Wings

As always, I hope you like my make - don't forget you can get this image over on the Stamping Bella store for 50% discount off the usual price throughout January... check it out!

Big Crafty Hugs

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Christine! Such a fun creation hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x