Thursday 21 February 2013

Time for another at In The Pink.. this time it's BLING!



Hi Bestest Blogging Buddies

Well, after my venture into male card making...  I decided to jump well and truly back into my comfort zone.. pull up my pink blanket,  and I'm happy to be back today with my cards for In The Pink..  Hope you like!


Card Recipe:

  • Image - Sugar Nellie Jasmine
  • Paper - Raspberry Road Digi Paper - Cute as a Button
  • Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
  • Copics and Promarkers
  • Cosmic Shimmer pearl glue
  • Flowers - Cheery Lynn Minature Rose Die using felt
  • Gems and glitter from stash
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
And for my second card... I decided on a simpler idea (nothing to do with being short of time - honest!)..


You may have seen this young lady before on my blog... but I just love colouring her so I use her quite a lot.

Card Recipe:
  • Flower Kiki from All That Scraps
  • Copics and Promarkers to colour
  • Spellbinders Nesties for card shape and inner circles
  • L'il Inkers Stitched Banner die
  • Sentiment - done on PC
  • Gems and glitter - from stash
Hope you like my blingie creations...  and that I may see you over at In The Pink...  it's good to know that the number of entrants and followers is climbing quite rapidly..  Seems there are lots of pink lovers in Blogland!!

I'd just also like to say a big welcome to my new followers...  thank you for wanting to see my work - hope you're not too disappointed and that you'll leave a comment or two for me.. it's so lovely to hear from new friends!

Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting
Christine x

20 comments:

  1. Love your adorable, sweet cards Christine.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, Gorgeous cards! I love the pretty pink colours and the images are so sweet.

    Just scrolled down and saw your CAS male card! I love this card! Simple design but very effective.

    Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my bracelet. I love my new hobby and am so pleased some of my cardmaking friends have stopped by to leave me a comment.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful pink cards Christine and I especially love your colouring on the first one; just beautiful :-)
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness I'm not going mad!!! Pinkness has regained it's crown! I enjoyed your delving into the dark side (blue) but wow it's good to see your gorgeous pink creations Christine. The first card is simply adorable!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both gorgeous in their own way, I love them equally :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards Christine. Particularly love the image on the first one, and the shaped card on the second. Both fab.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design sand stunning colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Christine! Both of these are so pretty! I love all the pink and shimmery goodness! That fairy is ADORABLE and I love all the sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are gorgeous Christine - love the sweet simplicity of the second one (and I love the shape) but the first one has a real wow factor to it - stunning in every detail.
    Enjoy the rest of the day.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. both so gorgeous christine.perfectly pink and i love the cute images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, they are both so pretty, Christine! I love the first for the papers, sweet details and how you've done the background and the second for the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty. Love the sparkle and image in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christine, its good to be back and seeing your gorgeous pink creations. Bling!! oh yes I can do bling.... :)) I will play along as always, its great to see your numbers climbing :)
    I love both your cards, an adorable image, I can see why you like colouring her xx
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards as always Christine! Love all the sparkle on the first one.

    If I'd waited a day I could have entered this week with one of my dresses, doh!

    The paper you asked about is from the Wild Rose Studio Letters from Paris pad.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Once again two really lovely cards. Love all the bling and the great images with fabulous colouring.
    Sorry that Sylvia has gone from the challenge.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two gorgeous cards Christine, and about as pinkylicious as they can get!
    Of course I love the first one...one of my favourite stamps (yes, another!) and the second image is perfectly cute.

    You should have a gazillion followers cos you are very loverly :)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both card are so gorgeous Christine, adorable images.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your defo in your element here Christine Pink.&& Sparkle..lol sweet circle card & of cousre your pretty fairy wings blinging away..lol
    yes am busy with mine you see it nxt Sund..lol

    smiles Christine the other one X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card,thank you for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this month.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi honey, hope you are well and had a good weekend!! Your cards are so PRETTY! Love the cute little round one!! The first one has one of my fav images though! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck!! Speak soon.

    Pami x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x