Saturday 2 February 2013

A little lacey...


Hi All

Hope you're all well and crafting happily...  think it's going to be a bit of a cold day today (perfect crafting weather huh?)... but I had a lovely day out with my OH yesterday... We went over to one of our favourite places for lunch... Skipton - they do the best fish and chips that I know of... , then of course, we just had to call at Sammy Taylors at Embsay..  just to check out if anything was new... (yeah of course, I hear you say), and there was, and..... etc...... etc.... !!  LOL!  Then we went off up to Grassington to have a cream tea... but unfortunately the shop had just closed... ah well, probably for the best!

Sooo today's card which is my DT card for the Totally Gorjuss Challenge...  the theme is Anything Goes + Lace.

I chose to use one of my Sugar Nellie digi images..  and had a fab time colouring her to match the lace I'd chosen.  And.....  then there's the bling!!!  

Card Recipe:
  • Image -Sugar Nellie Best Day Ever
  • Colouring - Copics and Promarkers
  • Lace with bling - The Ribbon Girl
  • Gems and Glamour Dust - stash
  • DP - Pion Design
Hope you like....  and don't forget to pop over to Totally Gorjuss to check out the fab creations from the lovely Gorjusettes...   Our sponsor this time is the fabulous J & C Creations..



Can I also give a big welcome to my new followers.... it's really so lovely to see that people want to see my creations... and every comment I receive does wonders for me and my confidence...  It's just nice to know that people like what I do.

Big hugs and Happy Crafting
Christine x
Challenge:  Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes

30 comments:

  1. This is lovely Christine what a lovely image and you've coloured her so softly
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how gorgeous, Christine! Lovin' the muted colours and touches of bling - really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The delicate colouring and lace are perfect.
    hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous car my dearest friend^_^
    What a beautiful sweet image,I love your colouring^_^
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you went to Sammys without me - gutted! Loved that shop
    Love your pretty card too Christine that colour pink is beautiful as is your lace. H
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christine, what gorgeous cards you've made since my last visit.

    This one is really pretty, but I love the purples in the one below - I really struggle with finding a good purple. Me thinks I'm off down the Copics route for purple!!

    And I spy over 200 followers - yay you made it!!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Sarah

    PS - I've added the papers that I used to my last card post now - I'm getting sooo forgetful!! They are My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Christine,
    A stunning card beautifully coloured.
    Love everything out this,just perfect

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card - beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Christine. I love the sweet image.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Christine, the image is adorable and coloured so beautifully, love it.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and just loving the bling. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Christine,love the muted colours and image. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card, love the image and the gems and glamour dust and the lace border is fab. Brilliant card.

    Yes I have had the fish and chips at Skipton and they are very nice but you obviously still haven't been to Wetwang yet, second to none, lol.
    Unfortunately there is no craft shop near by.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, this is so beautiful Christine and the colouring is gorgeous. Love the papers also.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Christine! Love this image and the pretty colours you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Christine, this card is beyond gorgeous! I love the sweet image! You really brought her to life! The metallic accents add such a touch of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card, so pretty and the image is delightful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh it's so pretty Christine. I love lace and what a fab idea to add gems to it!! Gorgeous card :) Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww Christine this is just such a sweetie she has sugar dripping all over.. lol gorgeous soft colouring perfect.& great idea for the quadrant DPs lovely effect perfect girly creation.


    smiles Christine tother one.xx

    ps VERY cold & windy in Filey land..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, Christine, this is sooooo pretty! The image is gorgeous and I love how you've coloured it and added the extra little bits of bling. Love the muted shades.

    Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card Christine. Your colouring is perfect and I LOVE all the bling :-) Have fun playing with your new stash!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and such soft and pretty colours.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Christine - gorgeous image and beautiful soft colouring! LOVE the bling!

    Big Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Christine, super sweet card with a gorgeous image, sound like a perfect day, hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. She's gorgeous, I love the muted colour scheme and the way you've keep it pretty simple then gone all out on the image.

    Thanks for stopping by

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is fantastic! Amazing colouring!

    Thanks for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is gorgeous hun love the image and adore the beautiful soft colours hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card hunny LOVE the lace that is so pretty, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  29. another absolute beaut Christine..love the bit of twinkle x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x