Saturday 23 February 2013

Angels Among Us..


Hi all

A quickie from me today...  it's Totally Gorjuss time again and this time our challenge theme is 'Happy'... so  I chose to use this little lady from Krista at Saturated Canary..  who certainly looks happy...  and maybe a touch thoughtful too..  I like using quite strong colours..  (other than pink!)...  so really enjoyed the colouring.

Card Recipe:

  • Image - Saturated Canary Angels Among Us
  • Copics and Promarkers
  • DP - Papermania Capsule collection - Boysenberry
  • Core-dinations card - embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Spellbinders Nestie Labels 
  • PTI Double ended Fishtail Banner
  • MFT - Dienamics Clouds Die
  • Sentiment - done on PC
  • Gems, glitter  and Buttons from stash


We're sponsored this week by
.... and also by



If you need inspiration ... pop over to see my talented teamies at Totally Gorjuss..  they've come up with some fab creations!

My lovely OH is at work today... so hopefully I'll be able to spend some time in my craft room.....  I'll  put on my music and PLAY!!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..
Christine x

25 comments:

  1. This is lovely Christine I'm just getting use to these images (the feet put me off to start with) but when you look around all the young girls look like this :)
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet, Christine! I love how you did the shadowing around her - I gotta try taht technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and lovely colouring Christine.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning christine.gorgeous sweet sc image and i love your soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used and great design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous card !
    love the colours of the image ,so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image Christine and the papers and design look stunning.
    Hug Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww she IS cute Christine, great colours & design, love the use of your clouds..think thats where her head is..lol

    smiles Christine the other one..lolx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the colours and the sweet image and not forgetting the sparkle.
    Hope you had a good play day.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Christine! Love the colours you've chosen and isn't that a lovely sentiment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Christine.
    Love the colours, almost as nice as pink eh?
    Pretty image and the sentiment is beautiful.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card Christine! Love the silver lined cloud and her stunning eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, hasn't she got a sweet face?! Lovely image and colours, a gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another gorgeous card Christine, beautifully coloured as always :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning sweet pea, this is a stunning creation...

    Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL answer to your Tilda question..her eyebrows tell me she is unhappy..lol

    smiles Christine the other one.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card Christine, love the colours and of course the image. These are my new Magnolia.. lol
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww she's adorable, fabulous colouring Christine, really gorgeous.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Christine, betcha I will find my Christmas cards when they are needed, I have a then all (15 so far) on a stand in my bedroom LOL.
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Terrific card my dear^_^
    Gorgeous and sweet image^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's so cute! And your colouring is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautifully done Christine! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x