Saturday 9 February 2013

Romance is in the air...


Hi blogging friends

Firstly, I'm scheduling this post as we're having a busy time...  Barry's grandsons (aged two and a half, and seven months) are here for a couple of days (along with their parents of course) which is lovely... but I've had to child-proof the house ... and that has taken some time!  So my apologies for not keeping up with my commenting over the last couple of days... forgive me??

Now...  it's Totally Gorjuss challenge time again... this time the theme is 'Love'.... and what better stamp to use than this little lady blowing kisses?  Of course, a little bit of pink had to sneak onto the card... but I've mainly kept it to pale blue this time, and quite simple... hope you like!
Card Recipe:
  • Image - Melinda Blowing Kisses from Whiff of Joy (had it in my stash for a LONG time!)
  • Floral Oval Die from Spellbinders
  • Digi Paper - Pink Petticoat Wild Blossoms - Little Daisies
  • Colouring medium - Copics and Promarkers as always
  • Glitter from Stash
  • Distressed Seam Binding from The Ribbon Girl
Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting
Christine x


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christine I love this image and the colours you've used have fun with the little ones this weekend
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Christine! The papers and ribbon are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very beautifull hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Have a great weekend with the young ones :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning Christine.the blue is really beautiful and I love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Christine - gorgeous image and I love the colours.
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Christine. I love the soft blue papers and seam binding. Such a gorgeous die too. Beautiful image, and stunning colouring. Just perfect.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Christine. A beautifully coloured image and love the papers and bow.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always Christine! Beautiful image and colouring.

    Have fun with the little ones!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb card, very pretty and such a lovely image. Love all the blue with the touch of pink.
    Enjoy the visitors.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is just gorgeous hun love the image and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine! This card is as darling as ever! Your coloring is always stunning and brings the images to life! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'm about 6 months behind with my commenting!

    Love this card Christine, I have this image too...one day I'll get around to inking her up again!
    Beautiful colours and the nestie is so pretty (I have it too, still sitting in it's wrapper...unloved!)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely image and a very pretty card, love the soft colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. See that glass of wine in your hand in your profile pic? well after having 2 year olds in the house - you're gonna need a bigger glass!
    I adore your BLUE (?) card Christine, I thought I'd been directed to the wrong page at first! Fantastic colouring and good luck with them kids!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and love the image and soft colours you have used.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a super card Christine. I love the image just perfect. Don't worry about missing out at Anything Goes, sometimees life gets hectic and family and health are THE most important things in life!Looking forward to seeing your next ctreation
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love this Christine/ It's so pretty and delicate x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x