Thursday 12 October 2017

Reindeer Lucy...

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Pals..

I've got another card for 'that thing in December that we don't yet mention' - this is Swiss Pixie Reindeer Lucy from the fabulous CC Designs October release.  Isn't she THE cutest?


Card Info:
Sentiment - Pebbles Inc Rub On
Paper - LOTV/Nitwits
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, Lawn Fawn Scalloped Stitched Border
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E33/37/29
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Fur - E50/51/52/53/55/57
Nose and Lights - R24/46, E57
Shading and Grounding - T0/1/2/3
Twine

Hope you love this little Lucy as much as I do..

Big hugs

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you did Lucy on a card! I love the brown polka dot paper and the little pop of red! Totally adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Christine! Love how you brought that adorable image to life! The cutest red nosed reindeer that I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous image, love the kraft and red combo
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my she is soooo adorable. Love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my she is so cute, love the layout too, that red is fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, another image for my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sweet image and your layout is gorgeous. That red strip of paper is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to have this gorgeous image now!! LOL. Love it!! So cute and sweet. Such a fun Christmas image. LOVE the kraft and red combo, it's utterly delish with the crisp white accents. LOVE this gorgeous card to bits!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x