Monday 9 October 2017

Fa La La..... la.... la.... la....

 

Hi There Lovelies...

I'm back today with my last sneak peek of the fabulous Stamping Bella release, which will be in the store tomorrow (10 Oct).  This is a mega release, and I for one, have a mile long shopping list!

This little pair are called Fa La La...  they're having a wonderful time harmonising to their favourite carols, don't ya think?


Card Info:
Die - 
Background - B23/26/28
Snowman - B60, C1/2/3, R93
Newspaper - W0/1
Hats - R24/46/89
Chick - Y21/38, YR21/23
Sharpie Poster Paint Pen for Snow
Glitter

Hope you like - and I think we'll all have to get in the queue to buy tomorrow!

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully festive and great colouring. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cuteness!! What a fun image for Christmas. Love your inky sky background. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and your gorgeous snowy background :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x