Monday 16 October 2017

Little Santa Agenda....


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Guess what I've been up to??  Santa has made his presence felt in my craft room...  and I've been colouring this little guy  (and I MEAN little, he only measures less than1 inch tall!) in all his different poses.. then wondering how to use them..... hmmmm....

Well inspiration hit this morning, when I came across some tiny little cards in a darker kraft colour tucked in my drawer..  they are just 3.5 x 3.5 inches.  I'd already fussy cut my Santa's one evening while I was watching TV.. so they were ready to use.  I used my old Spellbinders dies for the circle and scalloped circle... then used Distress Inks for the sky.  Then I cut a few extra white circles, so that I could cut out a snowy slope for him to stand on.  A little flurry of snow behind him (with my Sharpie white pen), and a bit of magic sparkle for Santa, and they were ready to go on a card.  I added some old Pink Petticoat sentiments, punched out with an old Stampin' Up punch - and they were finished!  I do have a lot more to make though, as I'd coloured and cut lots of these little guys!!

Here's close-ups of the guy in red...





Card Info:
Sentiments - Pink Petticoat Tiny Christmas Sentiments (unavailable now)
Dies - Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle, Old Stampin Up punch
Distress Inks Broken China and Tumbled Glass
Sharpie White Pen
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/46, E57
Fur - W0/1
Boots - C9
Various colours for gifts etc..
Glitter

See?  I knew there was a reason I'd hung on to these older things...  I am a true hoarder... but eventually stuff comes in handy...

I'm enjoying making in miniature at the moment - there's more to come tomorrow... see you then!

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. There are really cute Christine, love them :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute little santas. Love your cards.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, they are really super cute images and love the mini cards, your fussy cutting is great, I can't seem to get the hang of it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear Christine,

    Awwwwww .. these are absolutely DARLING! I love what you came up with .. and I think they make such beautiful cards to give someone! How in the world did you colour those teensy little images? oh my goodness! And then cut them out too?! You truly are a master cutter! This image would be missing a LOT of parts if I tried a stunt like that. haha!!

    I hope you're doing well my dear! Sending you big big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and the small card is perfect for these mini Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little Santas!!!!Christine you always do the best cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab Christine, super cute little Santa’s.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE, and your fussy cutting is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh they are adorable and what a brilliant size for adding to Christmas parcels! Gorgeous set and beautifully crafted with the inky sky and snow drift hills. Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet these are lLovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. c'est tout mignon et adorable!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x