Friday 6 October 2017

Kitty Loves Halloween.....

 

Hi.... me again!!

This time I'm back with my card for Bellarific Friday using the gorgeous Kitty Loves Halloween.... which is this month's Stamp of the Month at Stamping Bella - meaning you can get it for 20% less than it's usual price for the whole of October!

I decided to go with proper Halloween colours - purples, greens and oranges... oh and of course, being me, lots of sparkle too!


Card Info:
(you can get the matching die for her too!)
Paper - Digital Paper from Etsy
Die - Impression Obsession Halloween Background (for bats!)
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11, R20
Hair - C5/7/9
Greens - YG05, G14/07
Purples - V22/25/17
Oranges - YR08/18
Glitter

Now there's a sketch for next week's theme... 

No automatic alt text available.

Just use this sketch....  and as long as you use a current Stamping Bella image on your card, you can link it up on the Stamping Bella blog and be in with a chance of winning some Bella bucks.... or you can email it to our lovely Em at emily@stampingbella.com

Big Crafty Hugs...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Christine, what a fancy Halloween card! Love the way you colored the fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I do love this image! Gorgeous card, the colour combo and fab stripy paper is perfect! Fab-boo-lus! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x