Sunday 1 October 2017

My Little Flower Girl...

 

Hi Again...

I'm back with my second card today... this time it's with my DT card for All Dressed Up - our Facebook challenge theme this time is 

PINK AND/OR PEARLY

Right up my street huh?? LOL!  I chose to use My Little Flower Girl - she's so cute and one of my favourite images...


Card Info:
Paper - Anna Marie Designs
Dies - MFT Double Stitched Rectangle, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Dress - R881/83/85/89
Flowers R85/89
Leaves YG05
Shading - B0000/000/00
Grounding - W0/1/3


Hope you'll pop over to our Facebook page here to join in the PINK/PEARLY challenge - be sure to use an All Dressed Up image to be in with a chance of winning.

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous and so pretty in pink.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful pink and girly card with a lovely layout - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! This has always been one of my favourite ADU images and you did a fabulous job on this card. Pink, pink, pink... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, she's adorable esp in her pinkiness!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x