Tuesday 3 October 2017

Christmas Rose

 

Hi There...

Image may contain: text

There is a fab new release to come this week from CC Designs..  and I'm here to preview one of the wonderful new images.  This is Christmas Rose..  isn't she just the sweetest??   I wanted to colour her in red of course, with touches of green...  I'm a bit of a traditionalist at heart when it comes to that thing in December we don't mention yet..


Card Info:
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Copic Colouring
Reds - R24/27/46, E39
Greens - G14/07
Hair - E33/35/37
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Twine and Glitter

Hope you like - and that you'll pop over to see what my lovely teamies have come up with to inspire..

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like all the white space which really makes that sweet image the focal point. Brilliant colouring and I like the single strip of coloured paper... very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - she's sooooo sweet! Gorgeous colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too blinkin' cute!! Love your red colouring, lush and gorgeous. Such a sweet image and gorgeous card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x