Friday 13 October 2017

A Little Smooching....

 

Hi There...

It's Bellarific Friday time again... and this time we had a sketch to follow...

No automatic alt text available.

Now I like sketches, as they take a bit of the thinking out of making..  so I dug out some handmade paper that I'd found in my stash for the background squares, and used the gorgeous Smoochie Squidgy from Stamping Bella as my image..  I LOVE her puckering her little lips for a kiss!


Card Info:
(she comes with a sentiment too, and you can also 
purchase her matching cut it out die separately)
Die - MFT Double Stitched Square
Sentiment - done on PC
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E35/37/29
Dress, Shoes and Hair Ornament - B91/23

Hope you like (I LOVE colouring those folds) and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella blog here to see what the other baberoonies have come up with to inspire...

Our theme for next week is to use CIRCLES on your card...  can't wait to see what you get up to!

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, she's lovely Christine. Fabulous colouring of all those scary folds! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine, love the dp and the image is so cute
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring Christine! That image and oh those folds you did!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. That dress must have taken ages! but well worth it, she looks fabulous
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable et toute douce en bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the funniest little girl... get a load of those lips!
    Beautiful colouring, those pleats are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, this image makes me smile. My kiddos do this to me! Squeaky fish kisses!! Love the pretty palette you've used for this sweet card and those folds in her dress! Perfectly coloured!! Love the card design too, cool sketch. Hope you're having a fabulous week. (Loved reading your comment about my mummy on my last post. Thank you.) Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x