Sunday 1 October 2017

It's Kinda Cute.....!!

 

Hi There Lovelies....

Happy 1st October!

I have some exciting news - I've been asked to join the fab new Design Team at Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez!  I first spotted these new gorgeous images at the Kit & Clowder party last month.. and knew immediately that they were my style.  I was coming to the end of a three month term at another DT... so it was perfect timing for me.  
Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

I chose to use this Ballerina as my debut card for Patricia...  and of course, I had to use pink.... well didn't I???


Paper - Authentique
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Edge, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Dress and Shoes- RV91, R81/83/85
Shading - T0/1/2/3
Glitter and Ribbon

Kinda Cute images are available in both digital and clear stamps - and if you pop over to the store and sign up for the newsletter, you can also find some freebies - which I promise you, are fabulous!  There's also a Facebook Page to join HERE - where you'll also see what the wonderful DT come up with to inspire,  and you can join in too.

And if all that wasn't enough..... there's a wonderful new release coming tomorrow...  so make sure you don't miss it!

Happy Crafting...

6 comments:

  1. I've not seen these images before but they're aptly named. Lovely card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Christine! Thank you so much for sharing and being so kind to me. I hope you like playing with my stamps. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my dear friend....your talent is being rewarded. Love your card. Hugs coleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean "kinda cute!" This is adorable! You totally deserve to be on the design team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks fabulous, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Congratulations on your new DT spot too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new DT Christine! I've had my eye on these images for awhile now and they are super cute, aren't they?
    Love the layout on this card and of course, your colouring is always spot on.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x