Wednesday 25 October 2017

Gingerbread Lucy


Hi Lovelies...

I'm back again today to share my card using the gorgeously cute Gingerbread Lucy from CC Designs.  I decided to make a Christmas tag with her, so fussy cut around the image so I was able to pop her up on 3D foam tags.

I used some kraft card for the tag, together with a little bit of LOTV/Nitwits Christmas paper.  


Card Info:
Die - CC Designs Make a Tag (retired)
Paper - LOTV/Nitwits
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - Y21, YR21/23/24
Dress and Shoes - E51/53/55/57
Reds - R24/46
Shading - W0/1
Sequins and Button Twine

Hope you like what I did..  I'm stacking up my makes for 'that thing we don't mention until December' - I'll counting on being organised this year!

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous. Love the tag design too.
    I'm busy making things for that event too....2 fairs booked for the middle of November...need stock!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag, great image and papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Christine! I love tags and this one is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, super super cute!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute tag, love the colours and the image is so sweet
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x