Friday 20 October 2017

Peek a Boo Unicorns....

 

Hey Peeps....

Our theme at Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday this week was CIRCLES - to use them in any way we liked on our cards..  and as I'd bought this new MFT die a short while ago - it seemed just the right occasion to use it!

I used the little Set of Unicorns to peek through the windows... and I do wish we had Sparkle-Vision for this as they are truly sparkly..  how come it never shows properly on our photos...  so annoying...


Card Info:
Images - Stamping Bella Set of Unicorns (there are four in total)
Sentiment - MFT Essential Sentiments
Die - MFT Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window and Edge
Paper - Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow
Colouring - Copics
Unicorns - N0/1, T1
Pinks - RV52/63/55/00
Purples - BV02, V01/25/17
Greens - YG23, G14

I raised the white part of my card with foam tape - so that the unicorns could be slotted in and peek through... then I coloured a circle to go behind each.  I LOVED making this little card - it certainly was one of those that made me smile the whole time I was creating!

Image may contain: outdoor

We have a photo for inspiration for next week's theme...  such wonderfully rich fall colours to use... can't wait!  If you'd like to take part, use a current Stamping Bella stamp, then link your card on the Stamping Bella Blog - or you can email it directly to emily@stampingbella.com

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. I've got this die and have struggled with it. I love your peekaboo unicorns though. Fab card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have used the circles, super images and a great design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! I absolutely love this card Christine.
    The cute little unicorns popping through the holes and the lovely bright paper is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card; love the solid background behind the unicorns, and the plaid side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Christine, the sweet unicorns look great with that beautiful plaid paper !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the die and those unicorns are fab

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x