Tuesday 31 October 2017

Rudolph....

 

Hi there...

I'm back today to share another 'just made for fun' card - using a Gerda Steiner image that I bought before last Christmas that's been waiting for me to colour.  I'm a sucker for a Rudolph, and this guy certainly is cute - and he's lovely to colour too.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Pebbles Inc Rub On
Paper - scrap from stash
Colouring - Copics
Reindeer - E50/51/53/55/57
Antlers and Hooves- E43/44
Reds - R24/46
Greens - G07/14
Yellows - YR23/24
Shading - T0/1/2/3
Mirri Card
Glossy Accents and Glitter

Hope you like my Christmas make...

Big hugs

5 comments:

  1. Really fabulous card, super image and gorgeous papers, love the use of the glossy accents too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerda's images are so sweet. I LOVE this cute Rudolph. Fabulous Christmas card Christine, this is sure to bring a very big smile to the lucky person who gets this! Love it to bits!!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine he is fabulous. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little reindeer and don't you just love how all the lights are tangled in his antlers? Great card and I think I might have to buy this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another image on my wishlist! Please stop!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x