Friday 6 October 2017

A Whole Host of Squidgy Angels...


Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies...

Well.... I have Squidgy overload today!  Stamping Bella's latest release (due out 10 October), includes these gorgeous Squidgy Angels...  oh. my. goodness....  they really are the cutest angels you ever did see and they are MUST-haves!

I have three cards to share...  hope you'll stay to the end, even though my post is picture heavy...


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Squidgy Angels Bells and Ornament
Sentiment - Stamping Bella Holiday Sentiment Set
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E08/18
Skin - E000/00
Dress - W0/1/2/3/5
Wings RV91/93
Bells - YG63
Glitter


Onto my second card... using the second Squidgy from the Bells and Ornament set... she's just sooooooo cute carrying that heavy ornament...


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Squidgie Bells and Ornament Set
Colouring - Copics
Angel as above
Ornament - YR21/YR24

And lastly...


Using both the Squidgies from the Curtsy and Trumpet set..  that cute little Curtsy is my favourite .... but shhhhhhhhh don't tell the other squidgies!



Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Curtsy and Trumpet
Colouring - Copics
Angels - As above

These little Squidgies are just the most fabulous images to colour... they make me smile each time I use them..  and that's what we all want when we colour, don't we?

Now, pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the wonderful Bella Babes have come up with to inspire you!  The release is available on 10 October.... that's next Tuesday.... and I can't wait!

Now, if you haven't  already had enough Bella goodness..... I'll be back later with our Bellarific Friday post! 

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Christine, the squidgy angels are so cute. The top card is my fave but they are all wonderful :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doomed. DOOMED!!!! They're so sweet and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous cards Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they are all too adorable!! Love the shaker card to bits but they're all utterly fab creations!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x