Friday 6 January 2023

Stamping Bella Snuggle Owlies


Hi Lovelies...

Yayyy... it's the first Bellarific Friday of 2023 - and it's also Stamp of the Month time!  You can get these gorgeous Snuggle Owlies for half price throughout January.. they're so darn cute having a cuddle on their branch.

I coloured and fussy cut the image - then diecut a panel to adhere them to.  I added the sentiment, then added a kraft card panel behind - which shows through the tiny holes.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Spellbinders Venise Lace Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Owls - E70/71 W0/1/3 T0/1
Hat and Scarf - RV91/93/95
Branch - E43/74
Leaves - YG11/61 G24

Hope you like my card today... and that you're enjoying the start of 2023... hope it's a good year for you.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I think pink and green have been a favourite combo! Well now I see your card and it is confirmed! I love your card Christine! Thank-you so much for the Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x